In honor of Earth Day on Monday, we’ve put together our list of ten of our favorite eco-friendly beauty lines.
Today’s beauty world is abundant with cosmetic lines, and it seems like everywhere you turn there’s another product offering. Most over-the-counter beauty goods are filled with chemicals–parabens, fragrances, alcohol, and talc to name a few. If you’d like to try a few items with ingredient lists you do understand, here’s a few we’re coveting today.
1. Zen Society is vegan and organic skincare products that’s been featured in Eric Clapton’s Crossroad Music Festival, MTV Movie Awards, Entrepreneur Magazine, Green Child Magazine, Love Twenty Magazine, and many other publications. All the products are made with USDA certified organic
2. Skin Authority’s VitaD Fortified™ Illuminating DUO has a nutrition sandwich for you. Their all new natural Vitamin D solution addresses deficiency inside and out. The Topical Elixir is designed to brighten and strengthen the skin, while its VitaD Fortified™ Whole Food Spice Powder (a whole food powder) is meant to be sprinkled on your food throughout the day to replenish the body’s internal Vitamin D levels.ingredients, plant botanicals, and fruit extracts. Their products are affordable, effective, 100% natural, promise no fragrances, no preservatives, and no chemicals.
3. LELO Flickering Touch Massage Oil is rich in vitamin E and is all-natural. It has 24K gold flakes that leave the skin luminous and radiant. Available in Spicy Clove & Amber, Balsam Fir & Bergamot, and Fresh Lily & Musk.
5.ON X on the Lips is all-natural lip balm moments before kissing, and you will feel a warm, buzzing sensation. Give someone a kiss and they too will feel the same sensation, which will trigger attraction and enhance the mood!
6. YAROK hair products are a powerful blend of organic and all-natural, consciously sourced, and responsibly harvested botanicals.Very few hai care companies can saythat every one of their products meet 100% all vegan. Even fewer can claim their entire hair care line is free of alcohol, paraben, sulfates and cruelty to animals, and that they work beautifully, too. Yarok can say all of the above.
9. José Eber Hair In honor of Earth Day,during the entire month of April, José Eber will exchange your old, out-of-style, unwanted beauty appliances for $75 towards a new professional-quality styling tool from José Eber Hair. Customers need only print and complete the recycle form (www.joseeberhair.com/recycle), and mail the form with their old hair appliance to the designated address. Customers will receive their $75 gift certificate via email by May 10th.
10. Zero White Teeth Whitening system products are made with hydrogen peroxide which offers faster results without the sensitivity. Now they offer an all natural botanical solution to teeth whitening in our ZERO White product line. Zero products are fast acting, easy to use, and can even be used while you sleep.