If you’ve ever tried to change your diet to better suit your needs, you know it isn’t the easiest thing to do. From counting calories, to making sure you’re getting the right nutrients, to staying within budget, there are so many factors to take into account that it’s no wonder people often get overwhelmed and give up.
That’s why we are incredibly excited about today’s official launch of Eat This Much, a first of its kind web app that automatically generates meal plans to suit any diet, taking into account nutritional needs, calorie intake, budget and even available cooking time. This automated nutritionist takes all the guess work and worry out of managing your eating habits and caters to your every dietary preference and need.
“Eat This Much is a revolutionary resource for my clients whether they are looking to gain muscle, lose fat or train for an event,” said Sam Robin, Owner, CrossFit Valencia. “By giving a real, easy to follow plan, it makes it much easier to reach goals, while allowing for the freedom of choice to suit different tastes and dietary requirements. Eat This Much is like nothing I have seen before and I recommend it to all of my clients.”
To date, the app has produced over two million plans automatically during beta testing with over 20,000 registered users.
So how does it work?
Users simply input their preferences and goals, and the app automatically suggests foods, recipes and plans to match their specific dietary requirement. All the user has to do is follow it.
You can try the free account or subscribe to the service for even more benefits. Here is a breakdown of what you get with each:
Free account features:
- Automatically create nutritionally accurate meal plans including calories, carbs, fat, protein, sodium, fiber, and cholesterol
- Customizable to suit different tastes of individuals
- Customizable price range
- Cooking items cater to users with allergies
- Create and add your own recipes and custom foods, while the generator will fill in the rest of the plan to meet your entered goals
- Over one thousand recipes built into the planner, with the ability to block recipes you would not like to use
Additional paid subscriber features ($9 per month, or a discounted annual membership) include:
- Automatically send users up to seven meal plans and a grocery list once a week before a selected grocery shopping day
- The ability to set recurring foods and custom settings for each day of the week
- Automatically plans leftovers for large recipes in order to reduce food waste
- Scale specific meals to include enough food in the grocery list for your family members
- Automatically use your custom recipes, which will be built into your nutrition plan
- Save and print meal plans and grocery lists for future use.
“People want to eat healthier and are willing to diet to get there, but they don’t know where to start” says Louis DeMenthon, the CEO of Eat This Much. “By telling Eat This Much what you want to achieve, we map the way to your desired goals, while taking into account your budget, time available and dietary requirements.”