We have a morbid curiosity about what people do right before they die and when it comes to celebrities, it’s no different.
Have you ever wondered what some of the most iconic people in the world ate just hours, even minutes, before they died? Check out our slideshow above and our roundup of celebrity last meals below.
What would you want your last meal to be?
1. James Dean: Apple pie and a glass of milk.
2. Elvis Presley: Four scoops of ice cream and six chocolate chip cookies.
3. Kurt Cobain: Root beer and cigarettes.
4. Michael Jackson: Spinach salad with grilled chicken breast.
5. Marilyn Monroe: Stuffed mushrooms, meatballs, and Dom Perignon champagne.
6. John Belushi: Lentil soup.
7. Princess Diana: A mushroom and asparagus omelette, Dover sole, and vegetable tempura at the Ritz Hotel restaurant in Paris, France.
8. Britanny Murphy: Noodles, leftover Thai food, Gatorade, water, and tea with lemon.
9. John F. Kennedy: Coffee, orange juice, two boiled five-minute eggs, toast, and marmalade on the side.
10. James Gandolfini: Fried prawns and Foie Gras while on vacation in Italy.
11. Sadam Hussein: Boiled chicken and rice with a glass of hot water and honey.
12. Hitler: Spaghetti with a light sauce.
13. John Candy: Spaghetti.