Don’t flush the toilet after 10pm, don’t make funny faces at dogs, don’t gain weight – those are just a few of the many crazy laws from around the world. If you think where you live has some crazy laws and rules, you will be shocked when your read what some other states, cities and countries can and can’t do.
The governments of the world have rolled out a list of rules in order to ensure that they live in the most perfect place, well at least to them. These are a few of the craziest laws from around the world.
- It is illegal to make funny faces at dogs in Oklahoma. If you do you may be fined or arrested.
- Women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia.
- In Minnesota it is illegal to hang men’s and women’s undergarments on the same clothing line.
- In the Philippines it is illegal to get a divorce.
- There is a law in Japan that says citizens over 45 are required to have a waistline measuring no bigger than 36 inches.
- It is illegal in Denmark to start a car without checking to see if there are children sleeping underneath it first.
- Chewing gum is illegal in Singapore and if you are seen spitting it out on the streets you could be charged $500.
- In Victoria, Australia only certified electricians can change light bulbs.
- It is illegal to flush a toilet after 10pm in Switzerland.
- One out of every five songs on the radio in Canada must be sung by a Canadian