Put your dancing shoes on! The all new-cast and pairings for the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars was announced today on Good Morning America.
The line-up is as interesting and varied as you’d expect, with a member of the U.S gymnastics girl team, an American Idol alum and a comedian in the mix.
As for the pros it looks like several of the dancers including Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsie Hightower, Louis van Amstel Maksim Chmerkovskiy are not participating this season. Instead we’ll see three new faces taking over: Lindsay Arnold, Gleb Savchenko, and Sharna Burgess, who will join returning vets Tony Dovolani, Derek Hough, Kym Johnson, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Mark Ballas, Tristan MacManus, Cheryl Burke, and Karina Smirnoff
Check out the list of the exciting new 11 pairings below:
- Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
- Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
- Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
- Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
- Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
- D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
Dancing with the Stars returns March 18th.