If you haven’t heard about DC Entertainment’s WE CAN BE HEROES initiative, you’re missing out.
To bring you up to speed, here’s the breakdown: As one of the biggest philanthropic initiatives in the corporate history of DC Entertainment and its parent company, Warner Bros, the “We Can Be Heroes” campaign aims to bring awareness to the hunger crisis in Africa and raise money to fight against it. By working with big name celebrities and brands such as KIA Motors and musician Chris Daughtry, as well as using the super hero powers of the Justice League members, the effort has already raised more than $80,000.
But more of the good fight remains to be fought, and “We Can Be Heroes” knows how to bring together the fun and the good like no one else.
One of summer’s hottest events, 2013’s Comic-Con International: San Diego is already sold out, but DC Entertainment and Indiegogo can still get you and a friend into the show, get VIP Treatment, and hang out with legendary artists Geoff Jones and Gary Frank.
According to the press release, one generous person and a guest will get two badges, as well as the following perks:
- Roundtrip airfare for two to San Diego
- Ground transportation between airport & hotel
- Hotel room for two for Comic-Con’s biggest nights
- Lunch with Geoff Johns & Gary Frank
- Tickets for two to meet top creators at the DC Entertainment VIP event
- T-shirt featuring Jim Lee’s Batman/Superman #1 variant cover artwork
- 24×18 litho featuring Gary Frank’s Batman: Earth One Vol. 1 artwork
But remember, there are only two of these tickets available, and once they’re gone, they’re gone for good.
To find out how you can be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime experience, check out Indiegogo’s website.