If your beloved pet has been stung by a bee or a wasp, you know that the swelling could be quite humorous and cute.
However, it’s crucial that you are educated on what to do in case it happens to your pet.
If your pet is stung by a bee, make sure you remove the stinger by scraping the point, not squeezing it out. However, if your pet was stung in the mouth or throat, seek veterinary help immediately.
Read this article to prepare yourself for when and if your pet gets stung.
Look through the slideshow above to see photos of cats and dogs who were stung by bees.