This has been a big year, we have seen some major scandalous, a male Olympic athlete turn into a female star, and a former NBA player almost lose his life.
In a recent report Google documented the most searched names of year, take a look at the slideshow above to see the most Googled people of 2015. You can find out more about what got them on the list in the descriptions below.
- Lamar Odom – The former NBA athlete was found unconscious in a Nevada Brothel in October. He is currently in the rehabilitation process.
- Caitlyn Jenner – Formerly known as Bruce Jenner, Caitlyn became a Vanity Fair Cover model, had a reality show that documented her transition and even received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.
- Ronda Rousey – The mixed martial arts fighter had one of the biggest years and defeats of her career as she was knocked out during a fight in November.
- Donald Trump – He is the business man turned politician. Trump is currently running for the next president of the United States.
- Ruby Rose – The gorgeous Australian model snagged herself a starring role in the Netflix show Orange is the New Black.
- Charlie Sheen – The actor came out as HIV positive this year, he was diagnosed in 2011.
- Brian Williams – The NBC anchor was suspended after fabricating one of his on air stories.
- Rachel Dolezal – She popped into headline when the former NAACP head revealed her true race.
- Adele- The British singer released a new album ’25,’ which has already sold countless copies and broken records.
- Josh Duggar – The TLC star from 19 Kids and Counting found himself as the face of many scandalous, including molesting his younger sisters.