The other day, Imgur user thechosenginger shared a few photos of her friend after she suffered from a severe allergic reaction to hair dye. The photos documented her friends five-day ordeal. As you can see, it was excruciatingly brutal.
“So, my friend had a pretty ridiculous allergic reaction to hair dye..” read the captioned images.
The first photo featured above is from “the day she decided to go the ER.” And the ones that follow are of the slow healing process.
Folks, this is exactly why you’re supposed to test hair dye on your hand before applying it to your entire head.