Shades of blues, 1990’s grunge revival, oversized coats, slick leather, high-impact details and chunkier soles all dominated the fall 2013 runways. Now that the fall season is here we’ve rounded up the top 7 fashion trends to try right now.
We’ve broken down those standout looks into easy to wear key pieces to update your wardrobe and make your shopping list a little easier!
1. The Fall 2013 runways showcased a wide range of cool blue hues becoming this season’s most popular color.
2. Besides the popular oversized coat this season the blazer coat is just as hot.
3. Another color that is popular this fall is white. Nothing says modern and chic like this classic hue.
4. With grunge revival in full swing, choose dark floral prints like this one perfect for fall.
7. Try a sweater this season that is embellished, jeweled or textured.