This video is one of the sweetest we’ve seen in a long time. See what happens when this loving boy attempts to give a chicken a big hug. It appears that both the boy and the chicken greatly enjoy the moment.
Also, you may want to check out the following slideshow! Who knew that a dog and chicken can form such a strong bond?
- Meet Roo the Dog and Penny the Chicken.
- Roo was born without front legs & Penny was a victim of a ruthless testing program.
- They were luckily adopted by the very courageous Alicia Williams of Deluth, Minnesota.
- Williams made sure Roo got an amazing set of wheels to make exploring the world easier.
- Roo and Penny love to play all day.
- And cuddle too.
- Who knew a fluffy chicken and tiny dog could form such a love affair?
- These two are truly a gift to the world.
- They are proof that we’re all more alike at the core than we think.
- They’ve created a new type of family. One that’s built around unconditional love and acceptance.