WATCH: Man Combusts into Flames After Cellphone Catches Fire in His Pocket

Lately, we keep hearing about all kinds of gadgets exploding and causing major injuries to people. E-cigarettes seem to be the most combustible item  causing harm, but cellphones too, especially rechargers, are causing accidents too.

The footage you see above is of a man in Pakistan whose cellphone caught on fire while it was in his pants. You see him drop the phone, but he’s already in flames which begin to devour him as he runs into the crowd.

Finally, someone throws a bucket of water on him thankfully, but we bet he suffered some major burns.

RELATED STORY

woman-combusts-558x279

Woman Spontaneously Combusts at Children’s Playground

Advertisement
Advertisement