It’s every parent’s worst fear. However, new research indicates that many parents wouldn’t have a clue what to do if their baby or child were choking.
While some are educated in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), everyone should be trained to know the signs and how to act in case someone is choking.
St. John Ambulance released the above advertisement in an effort to raise awareness and hopefully save some lives.
Babies and children usually choke on small objects found around the house, such as toy parts, coins, marbles, or buttons.
Remember, even after they have stopped choking, it’s important to seek medical attention.