When they said pot has never seriously harmed anyone, they were wrong. Just take a look at this chilling video of two people catching fire inside a marijuana dispensary in New Mexico.
Released this week, the footage show the moment a butane-fueled explosion obliterates the dispensary, while a worker is making has oil.
The two men, Nicholas Montoya and Aaron Smith, were badly burned in the blast. When the room get engulfed in flames, you can see Montoya struggling to find the exit.
Thankfully, they both survived the incident.